Wednesday 3 August 2011

Retro Pick-Ups: Nintendo Game Boy Color + Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

This is a new feature I'm going to do, it's where I post whatever it is I pick-up, as long as it's retro-related (or in rare cases, something modern), with pictures and the story of how I got it, if it's interesting.

My family were going to the beach today, but they didn't have enough room in the car for all of us, one of us had to stay, so I decided to stay, I didn't want to go anyway.

So since I'd be on my own, I thought I'd go to my cousin's house for the day, and we were playing the Xbox (Original) and N64 all day. We were going to play the Gamecube, but he lost one of the controllers, so we went searching for it, and I found a Game Boy Color, suddenly, memories came rushing back, I wanted it so bad, so I asked him if I could have it, along with the game inside it, which was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, and he said I could, saying that I would give it a better home than he would.

Here they are (Warning: Pictures are rather blurry, sorry about that):
Game Boy Color (Green) Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (Cartridge) Game Boy Color playing Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Game Boy Color and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe cartridge together

I'm very pleased to own one of these again, I've had so many memories with it, and I'm looking forward to reliving them...

Cobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment